1. INTU protects the User’s data from unauthorized access by third parties.
2. INTU complies with The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 („GDPR”).
3. INTU requests the User to provide his data in the following cases:
3.1. the User is asked to provide his or her e-mail address while creating a User’s account in INTU APP. INTU ensures, that the information will not be disclosed to third parties in any way, excluding the point 7, subclause 3 of the Terms and Conditions.
3.2. the User is asked to provide his or her e-mail and password while signing in to his or her user’s account in INTU App.
4. INTU informs, that the User has a full right to inspect, correct, supplement, emend or claim for removal of his or her personal information, in accordance with the regulation for the protection of personal data passed on the following day: 29.08.1997, DzU nr 133 poz. 883 with any further changes. In order to inspect, correct, supplement, emend or claim for removal of his or her personal information, INTU asks the user to contact the company office: firstname.lastname@example.org, Address for correspondence: INTU Sp. z o.o., Grochowska 309/317D/113, 00-517 Warsaw
6. At the time of creating a User’s account, the User consents to the accumulation, archiving, processing and transmission of his or her personal information, and any other information required by INTU. The consent includes processing the User information for commercial and marketing purposes of INTU.
7. The User agrees to receive email correspondence within INTU.
8. INTU is specifically authorized to use the data and e- mail address of the User in the following manner:
8.1. disposing them as part of the service provided by INTU;
8.2. transferring them to authorized individuals within the statutory obligations
8.3. transferring them to third parties, like the public institutions, in all cases where it will be subject to the legitimate interests of the intu.mobi website’s Owner, and caused by the User’s actions taken while utilizing the website. The User consents to the foregoing provisions by accepting the Terms and Conditions of INTU.
9. INTU uses Android Advertising ID.